Saturday, March 10, 2012

Freebies Friday

So, what's better than coupons and sales? FREEBIES! Since I am a coupon addict, I also am a freebie addict. Whenever I find a good site that gives you updates on freebies and coupons I like to bookmark it, here's one site I've found very helpful with alerting you when new savings/freebies come out. Sample Stuff has great links to special promos that companies are doing and I love that they give you heads up when possible!

Although freebies are ideal coupons are also great and are considered the next best thing. ;) Alot of facebook sites will give away free products and also coupons for free products. As annoying as it is to have a million likes on fbook sometimes its worth it! I've scored tons of freebie items from companies of products I already buy. For example, ---->



I earned all those goodies throughout the last couple months from fbook sites and other offers that I watch! Great deals and less money out of my pocket on the items I already buy. Annoying on fbook for clogging my feed vs. free items just for filling out my e-maill addy and mailing addy? Sure, sounds easy enough!

But just a note of warning, yes they will send you junk mail so make up a different e-mail addy used strickly for couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!