Friday, March 2, 2012

Here We GO! <---(Said in the voice of the guy off of Swamp Loggers)

So, here I am, I've officially entered the "blogging" world! I'm not sure how to feel about this exactly. I mean, I've had a personal journal since I was in junior high but to share my intellectual thoughts and feelings with the whole world is something completely new to me!

It will be interesting and fun to see what everyone has to say about my blog. I'm excited to be sharing my thoughts and feelings with the world and also allow my friends and family from far away to keep tabs on me and what I've been up to.

I lately have felt that too much time has been spent on Facebook like a lot of other people and I'm hoping this will be a way to get me away from that deadly trap of wasteful time. I'm mostly starting this blog to let me look back and see all of the fun events that I've had happen to me.

Someday I hope I can look back and smile at all of the things that at the time were a big deal to me. To look back and see all of the major milestones in my life that I will be going through and hopefully be able to just generally thank God for blessing my life with so many wonderful positive things like my friends, family and my health.

Wish me luck on this new journey in the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!