Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Scentsy News


This past month (March) was a great month! I am excited to get my funds deposited this week into my account! This check should be a decent one, I had two craft shows I organized and attended and had a ton of outside orders! Also, once I hit $500 in sales I get an additional 4% of my downline sales (total sales they had) and 2% of my direct downline's sales! So that means that this past month I hit the jackpot!! 

Also, another positive thing, I moved up in rank! I'm now considered a Star Consultant! I cannot believe in just under two years with the company I've moved up four ranks and have gotten bonus' that have really helped out financially with the things I want but don't need. It's amazing to be able to learn to budget for other things and then save some money while also having some to be able to spend on what I want.

*SPECIALS*
This month will be filled with spring and a super awesome deal! This month's special is for anyone who books a party they will receive a FREE plug-in warmer of their choice. It must be a qualifying party ($150 in sales, easy peasy) however, to get the free warmer. Another promo I'll be doing is that for anyone who orders through the end of the month will have the chance to win free items! I have an Easter basket filled with eggs that have prizes inside, anyone who orders get to choose an egg. Egg=Freebies!!!

*WARMER OF THE MONTH* - Mother's Day
Give Mom a gift as elegant and warm as she is. The understated curves and soft mauve finish of Mother's Day are topped by a luxe medallion of interconnected silver hearts, spangled with sparkling rhinestones. Pair Mother's Day with Cerise for a sweet gift Mom won't soon forget.


*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Cerise
Cerise: Walk along a charming Paris side street, where a slight breeze makes the cherry trees - cerisiers - shower you with pink sugar petals. Cerise is an embrace of cherry blossom, fresh plum, and soft white blooms warmed by golden vanilla.


Enjoy this month's scent and warmer of the month for 10% off! 
As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!