Monday, April 16, 2012

A Brand New Grill

I have found a new love, grilling! Although Trav has sold Green Mountain Pellet Grills for over two years we haven't owned one until now. We brought one home and just had to try it out last night so here's what we made!

We did buttered bacon wrapped asparagus, steaks with mushrooms and onions, roasted potatoes and a blooming onion. Oh goodness was it delicious!

We choose not to marinate the steaks but I'd really like to try a couple different marinades if anyone would be willing to give away their secrets. I have found a couple different ones to try out on Pinterest but even just seasoned with spices they're yummy enough!!

So, what did you have for a Sunday supper? Anyone else grill in that crazy windy weather we had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!