Friday, May 25, 2012

Freebie Friday

Another round of Freebie Friday! This past week was kind of impressive! I love getting stuff in the mail and although it's more fun to get actual products it's also great getting coupons for free items. Dissapointing but some of them I'm quite thankful they didn't send the free products in the mail actually! Can you imagine trying to keep hotdogs cold sitting in my mailbox until I get home after work?!


Some of the things in this weeks haul include:
  • $10 iTunes gift card (thank goodness for SwagBucks)
  • Pantene shampoo full size bottle
  • Bland Farms t-shirt (in my size!)
  • EcoVer laundry detergent and coupon
  • Gevalia Coffee sample and coupon
  • Garnier shampoo and conditioner and $1 coupon
  • Tide Pods sample
  • Eucerin lotions and face cream and $4 in coupons
  • TreSeme shampoo and conditioner samples along with a $1 off coupon
  • Dust Off phone screen cleaning kit
  • Vein Clinics of America recycle bag
  • Force Caffeinated Cinnamon Coffee (this actually sounds kind of yummy)
  • Crystal Light Appletini Drink Mix Powder (makes 2 quarts!!) and $1 off one mix
  • Synora Eye Gel
  • Bigelow Orange Tea Bag
  • Garnier BB Cream Foundation
  • FREE package of Oscar Meyer bacon/sandwich meat/or hotdogs
  • $5 off Olay Pro-X coupon
  • $4.50 off Always products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!