Friday, May 4, 2012

May Scentsy News


The past month was alright. Had a show but the turnout wasn't the best. I think the nicer weather always has something to do with poor turnouts for spring shows. I did however meet a lovely lady who decided to sign up to start selling Scentsy, congrats Nicole again! So it was a catch 22 for saying this month was slow. I didn't have the sales but I had a recruit instead. All in all I'd say it was close to a $200 month in sales.

*MY SPECIALS*

This month I choose to do a special that would give you free products just for ordering! I will honor the anyone who books gets a free plug-in special I did last month again for the booking special. It must be a qualifying party ($150 in sales, easy peasy) however in order to get the free warmer. The buyer special will be that anyone who orders anything will get to choose a FREE scent circle from my inventory. House and car both get to smell great that means!

*WARMER OF THE MONTH*

This month there was no warmer of the month because they launched their new brand Velata. If you'd like to learn more about the new brand check out my website for Velata or my previous article Coming Soon: VELETA that explains a little more about the new brand.

*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Cherry Vanilla
Cherry Vanilla: Sweet as the finishing touch atop your favorite sundae. Cherry Vanilla is a delightful swirl of candied cherry and sugared almonds folded into velvety white chocolate ice cream.




Enjoy this month's scent and warmer of the month for 10% off!
As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my website:
https://kelseyhomolka.scentsy.us/Scentsy
https://kelseyhomolka.velata.us/Velata/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!