Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

Here's the second post for my Thankful Thursdays that I started last week! Can't wait to continue this, I really enjoy looking at a list of things to be thankful for!!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #26-51
  • Red, our puppy who barks non-stop, I guess at least he's scaring away the monsters from our yard!
  • Having the ability to journal, I went through many years worth of my journals from when I was younger last night and it made me realize that times have changed but my love for God and my journey in life has made me a much stronger person
  • Wonderful supportive family members that are constantly nudging me to do my best in life
  • Great potential in-laws, they've adopted me into their family, the Nerud's are just as crazy as the Zoubek's but they're wonderful and I'm so thankful I have them
  • The rainy days, it gives me just enough time to catch up on housework and catch a little time with Trav before he launches back into the field for more work
  • Sweatpant Sundays, I get to take time to relax and do something I enjoy, COUPON
  • Travis' stupid excuses for getting out of helping with simple house duties (I can't do dishes, I'm busy holding this chair down so it doesn't try to run away.)
  • The ability to sell Scentsy, and a customer base willing to support my business
  • Scentsy releasing a yummy new brand, Velata, meaning I now can enjoy chocolate fondue and that I can make commission off of my spending habbits
  • Coupons to help make our budget go a little further meaning we can splurge on other things that we enjoy
  • Everyone's safe and sound after sorting off more cattle and loading up bulls
  • The ability to go running and keep myself in shape when I have the energy
  • My mom, for being so supportive and encouraging when I call to tell her my problems and her always having positive spiritual advice to help me see that there will be better days ahead
  • Being blessed with wonderful friends that I surround myself with
  • Having a positive attitude about everyone, I refuse to give up on someone I know has potential to do great things with their lives
  • Potatoes, onions, radishes, and peas all sprouting in hopes of a bountiful harvest this year
  • Newspapers reporting positive uplifting articles about people helping a little boy achieve his dreams while battling cancer
  • Trav for listening to me complain about the pity things in life and never once yelling at me to "get over it"
  • Yummy instant Butter Pecan cupcakes!
  • Having enough time before the rain to get in a tomato plant
  • Getting all 2.5" of rain last night, it helped my garden out a ton and the crops in the fields have more than enough water to get started growing now
  • Everyone staying safe through the rough storms we had
  • Verizon for having great cell phone service and keeping me up to date with the world around me
  • The beautiful sunshine that is warming up this new day that the Lord hath made :)
  • Straws, whoever invented them, I'm deff thankful for them
  • Sherri my co-worker for keeping me smiling when I'm ready to pound my head against a wall
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understandings. -Proverbs 3:5
This verse has been going through my head the past week non-stop and I really need to learn to trust even more than I already do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!