Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday's


Wow, where did this week go!? I think spending time away from work at the hospital really thew my weekend for a loop! Here's my list, hopefully you've started your own list by this point. If so, link up to mine! Would love to start sharing with others!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #52-76
  • Sticky-notes and their endless possibilities for uses
  • The people working at the Chinese restaurant, we always giggle when we order "pesee"
  • The amazing nurses who excel at their jobs to make people feel comfortable in times of being in a not so comfortable situation
  • The sun shining and the Lord promising that today is a new day
  • Having my dad's patience and learning to keep my mouth shut even when I'm ready to blow a gasket on someone for upsetting me
  • Pandora... oh how thankful I am for Pandora
  • Air conditioning, without it I'd die, literally die!
  • Iced coffee and the warm fuzzy feelings it provides me in the mornings (this is a rare treat I normally don't indulge in)
  • The Bible and all of it's wonderful stories that remind me of the greater goods in life
  • Ability to sit still long enough to catch up on Scentsy inventory logs and income/expense logs
  • The non-stop barking that my puppy does, at least I know his lungs work right?
  • Freebies, they give me extra's that I would have otherwise never bought or products I would have never tried plus it means less buying of products on my part
  • The tornado whistles, although I hope we never have to use them I'm thankful they test them "just in case"
  • City of Crete Roads Dept for cleaning off the sidewalks so we don't have to
  • Rain, it's such a blessing to get rain to help crops and my garden grow strong and healthy, along with keeping the dust down!
  • The sense of smell, some things stink but at least I can still smell the good things in life
  • A friend who will bring me a cheapo chocolate shake when she knows I'm having a tough day
  • New recipes to keep us from the boring routine of meals
  • Scentsy Layers hand cream that smells amazing
  • The radishes that my garden produced, delicious
  • The nail lady who did an amazing job on my nails and the fact that she's made them last for almost 3 weeks now
  • All of the coupons I've been getting in the mail for free full size products (rarity for companies to be sending them but loving them non-the-less)
  • Hamburger Helper, dumb thing to be thankful for but boy am I thankful for it! Works great for last minute meals when we've got so many other things going on this past weekend
  • Family, above all else I'm thankful for them because they'll always be there for me
  • Bread, such a simple filler but goes with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!