Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

This week's list really showed me that sometimes the simplest objects and ideas can make the difference between a positive attitude and a negative one. Here goes!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #77-104
  • Mom's advice for every situation
  • Hostess Blueberry Muffins
  • Faith in the Lord that he is doing what is best for me (this is a hard one for me)
  • Smell of fresh cut alfalfa
  • Planting season being over (almost)
  • Colorful straws
  • DVR holding all of my fav shows captive until I have time to watch them
  • Trav's "little friend Mike" slowly disappearing with antibiotics!!
  • The weekend quickly approaching!
  • Having great friends who are always surrounding me with happiness
  • Dan calling just to wish me a happy day
  • A night alone with Trav to catch up on gardening to-do's
  • GoGo Squeeze's (yes they're for kids but I love them!)
  • $25 worth of free groceries using coupons
  • My sparkly pearl ring that I'm still in love with almost a year after I received it!
  • Sunny morning helping me to wake up earlier
  • A good book to get lost in
  • Weird dreams, although they're crazy I'm thankful I have the ability to have such a vivid imagination
  • The prayer chains, although fbook may seem like a non-traditional prayer chain it's great for spreading the word fast and getting a bigger prayer power involved quicker 
  • Ability to work, sometimes I really really REALLY don't want to but at least I'm able to have a job and still help bring income in
  • My pea plants having a vine to climb instead of trying to crawl across the ground
  • Taste of fresh strawberries
  • Simple 4wheeler ride with Trav and Bubba as the sun goes down
  • New lemon bars recipe that's simple and tastes amazing 
  • Shrek, yes I said it. I love Shrek. He always puts me in a good mood!
  • Warm fuzzy blankies
  • 2% Chocolate Milk
  • Fresh raspberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!