Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

So I had a list created, and it disappeared!! Here's my re-vamped list, just made me think of totally new things I am thankful for instead ;)

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #105-127
  • My boy for making supper and putting me in a much better mood when he knew I had a horrible day
  • Mom for giving me hugs and reassuring me I'm doing my best
  • Bubba for being a good doggie, we're slowly letting him in the house for 2-4 hours at a time (I'm weak I'll admit it)
  • A good book to get lost in, helps to make me forget all the real-life drama going on ;)
  • The Lord for never giving up on me!!
  • My Scentsy family for surrounding me with encouraging words of wisdom
  • Clothes, for having ample amounts of them!
  • Fav reality TV shows having new seasons coming on soon
  • International Delights Iced Coffee, I got a free half gallon of the stuff and I'm kind of falling in love
  • Scentsy for creating a new fragrance (Lotus Cove) and making it so yummy I could eat it!
  • Sticky notes for helping me to remember what I need to do daily
  • Pandora for keeping me sane by playing my Christian Fav's channel
  • Coupon trading friends, I love helping others and in return the feeling it give me
  • Photo updates from friends that have babies, they always make my days go faster!
  • Travis' grandma for sending us some yummy kolche
  • Free product promos from companies
  • The uncomfortable couch we own because at least we have a couch
  • My lil sis (whom I used to never get along with) for sending me a thoughtful text with words of encouragement
  • My daily bible verse app for giving me words of encouragement each morning
  • Planting season being over! Finally my boys back!
  • Tanning for being my escape from reality
  • My bountiful garden for continual growth
  • Weeds for staying manageable thus far this year in my garden

My bible verse of the day summed up something I really needed to hear! "Any my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:19

Thanks for the added words and for placing the perfect words into my lap when I need them the most! 
Blessed be his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!