Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

This past week was a blur! I think starting my week on a Tuesday really threw a loop in it all!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #128-149
  • The weather for not throwing tornadoes down upon us on Sunday
  • Nice conversation with Trav's uncle about the small things in life
  • My hammock finally getting hung up
  • Ben's Iron Grill for making supper for me
  • EBay for always having something I insist I want, but really don't need
  • A two finger wave from a farmer on a gravel road
  • Sunshine even on the rainy days
  • A bear hug from my mommy
  • Getting props for having a nice looking garden
  • The wind for laying low for awhile so I can continue to mulch the garden
  • Travis for allowing me to watch "my shows" and make supper without complaining
  • The Bible for always giving me words of encouragement!
  • RAIN! Oh so thankful for rain :)
  • All the goodies from my freebies haul for giving me the chance to try new products
  • Reconnecting with old friends
  • Fellow bloggers words of encouragement
  • Lemon water, so yummy 
  • Long walks on the beach scratch that one, we don't have a beach or take long walks together hehe
  • Cell phone technology and the geniuses who created it
  • McCoys and Hatfields HBO special for allowing me and Travis to have bonding time and date nights
  • A simple hello from a classmate I haven't seen in awhile
  • Comments on my blog, love hearing others input on things that I spend time writing about
Lately I've had this feeling of not knowing where I'm going or what I'm supposed to be doing with my life. I often have the feeling of not being good enough for a lot of situations in my life but I know that God has a purpose for all of this and I just keep drilling it into my head that I am more than what's going on emotionally inside. Here's another AMAZING song that reminds me that God has a much bigger plan. It just amazes me that God will forgive and take me in, no matter if I've sinned and apologized countless times he's always there telling me that as long as I promise to spread the word about him and follow him then he will still accept me. Enough babbling, listen for yourself to hear the message!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!