Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Willie!

Today marks a special day in the lives of our small world. Today is Travie's birthday (his middle name is William, hence the title Willie)!! I cannot believe that in a short two and a half years I have learned to not only love and admire such a sweet guy but I have found myself a whole different person who is stronger and has learned to feel comfortable with who I am. I'm so lucky to have such a great guy who is always there for me and is constantly thinking of me. It's great to be in a relationship and feel like I'm wanted and needed!!

Trav doesn't believe in birthday's or anniversary's (he wouldn't do holiday's unless I insisted on it) so he doesn't really want to make a big deal out of the day. I on the other hand insisted we do at least something! So I made a yummy supper of roast, carrots, onions, potatoes and gravy. Also whipped up some super yummy cupcakes using a new recipe I found on Pinterest. I'll add the recipe tomorrow for anyone whose interested. We also celebrated with a yummy glass of milk (2% for anyone who cares) and although the night is his I had to request one thing, that we watch TEEN MOM since it was a new episode on tonight ;) Then he of course fell asleep in his chair around ten and the rest of the night was history. Lame night but to us it was special.

So, until next year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!