Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Scentsy News


This past month flew by! I didn't even realize it was the end of the month until we discussed our monthly meeting for our team! I didn't really work too hard on sales this past month but still managed to bring in the $150 in sales that is my goal!

*WARMER OF THE MONTH* - Angler
A warmer worthy of a great outdoors man - Dad! Trout, and hand-tied flies are etched onto a natural sandstone background, capped with a river-green glass warmer dish.


*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Lotus Cove
Lotus Cove: Dive into a crystalline pool of cool water tucked into a secluded cove. Lotus Cove is a splash of sea air, earthy lavender, and water flowers anchored by rustic driftwood.
(I really really REALLY love this scent. It is currently my all time fav I think!)



Enjoy this month's scent and warmer of the month for 10% off! 
As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!