Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

I actually can think of a ton for this week!!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #150-169
  • My Texas family taking time to meet up with us for an adult friendly supper at BWW and enjoying time doing nothing but soaking in missed conversations and friendship
  • Hanover Kansas crew for treating us like royalty while playing with the Alumni Band
  • Scentsy team meetings and the unplanned ice cream outing
  • The weekend for giving me a refreshing look at life
  • Tina Time in Wilber on a beautiful weekday evening
  • A lovely jog to Subway and a nice walk back to the house
  • Sand Volleyball league for giving me "girl time" away from my comfort zone
  • Hai-ey & Rowie for being the best kiddos, they always are super happy and enjoy playing, I miss them so so much!!
  • The hope that someday my future will change ;)
  • A perfect hammock to relax in, thanks again Sheri!
  • Tina for giving me a girls day that was much needed, shopping and ice cream really are a girls best friend!
  • Colorful sticky notes coming in various sizes (random but love them)
  • Subway for supplying me with food on the days I prove I'm too lazy to throw lunch together for myself
  • Travis for being a supportive guy who is willing to give input when asked ;)
  • Bruises for fading fast, poor me looks like I got the crap beat outta me from volleyball
  • CamelBak water bottles for supplying my obsession, and Scheels giftcards for allowing me to get them for free :)
  • The Lord for giving me re-newed faith daily
  • Friends for inviting me to go on exciting new adventures while making fun memories to look back on
  • New books to start reading and get lost in
  • Polite salesmen who are understanding and willing to sit down and explain new things to me

"But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." -Luke 6:27-28 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!