Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday's


There might be a ton I'm missing but I'm slowly getting better at remembering some! I need to start posting them sooner. Found this verse and it's really quite fitting for me: "But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." -Luke 6:27-28

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #170-191
  • Friends to go walking with
  • NyQuil and DayQuil
  • Yummy rainbow cake with frosting and ice cream
  • Trav's patience and comfort when I'm sick
  • Road trips making memories with friends
  • Programs to help give me freebies (I know I repeat this every time but I'm thankful!)
  • The sound of little ones giggling while I'm torturing tickling them
  • The thought that something bigger will someday be happening (no details yet, just excited about my future)
  • A fresh coat of polish on my toes
  • The feeling after I get done tanning
  • Excitement from my fav TV series being back in season!!
  • Our well for not giving up on us and supplying enough water for my garden and dishwasher (ok and washing machine and shower too)
  • Greasy bar food and all the calories included
  • A random smile from a stranger 
  • Wildflowers blooming
  • My wait-listed class to open up
  • Nice summer evenings to relax in my hammock
  • Cash for allowing me to give into my food cravings
  • Sunglasses
  • Simple text messages
  • A fellow friend for explaining how thank-you's work
  • Scentsy sales for staying steady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!