Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday's


So many things I want to spill out and tell you all the details in my life friends, but for now all I can say is that I know that the best is yet to come! I have so many great things ahead and I know that although I want to be greedy and experience all things right now I know patience will be what's best for me. Thanks friends and fam for always being there for me!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #192-208
  • Rainy memories of sand volleyball, although we were cold and wet it's a memory that will forever stick around
  • Birthday's, a day all to yourself to celebrate you being your awesome self
  • Gatorade for keeping me away from pop while trying to hydrate me
  • Patience while waiting for my cruddy old cell to catch up with the real world and send calls (and receive text messages)
  • Subway for feeding my addiction for another day
  • Peas and Kohlrabi being ready to eat out of the garden
  • Red (dog) for listening and obeying at times 
  • Scentsy for giving me the opportunity to bring in a little bit of spending cash
  • Mom's chipper attitude when I'm ready to punch something
  • The new CASE IH collar we got for the puppy 
  • Travis for showing me the new kitties we just found... with his scope of his gun
  • Turkeys and deer for making their appearance across the yard, peaceful knowing the wild animals consider us neighbors
  • Pinterest for all the inspiration (and on the flip side for making me feel so un-crafty)
  • Fbook for keeping me in the loop and allowing me to have something to keep me pre-occupied and away from house chores
  • God for magically dropping a little rain on the crops and my garden with his perfect timing
  • SCR for getting a grill put together so I can start grilling up some yummy suppers again!
  • MapMyRun App for keeping me in check and motivated to continue running and getting in shape

Found this and felt it really covered my thoughts for the week! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!