Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two Ingredients Lemon Bars



So, I'm all about simple and this one is deff the one to fall in love with!! It's super easy and takes less then half an hour from start to finish! You want to know the best part, there's only TWO ingredients! TWO!

I have posted a recipe for lemon bars before but I felt like this one was a fun take on that recipe. This one takes much less time to prepare and you don't have to get too many dishes dirty to make it! So here's the recipe:

LEMON BARS
1 box of angel food cake mix
1 can of lemon pie filling
Powdered Sugar (optional)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cake mix and the lemon pie filling together in a bowl but be careful not to over-stir it. Then pour into a 9" X 13" pan, I choose to grease mine even though it is a non-stick pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes and then pull it out to let it cool. Once it's cooled down, sprinkle on some powdered sugar if you'd like. Yes technically it's three ingredients I guess...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!