Monday, July 16, 2012

#18 from 101 in 1001


18. Don't sleep in on the weekend, wake up by 8 am for seven days


I did it!! I had a hectic week this past week but I was busy on the weekends meaning I had to wake up by eight just to accomplish all that needed to get done. The bonus, Travis wasn't even home to make me get up, I did it all on my own!! I will admit I am a bit run down from the busy schedule I had but it was kind of neat getting up and giving myself a little me time before I had to run around the rest of the day. I'm not sure I'll make a habit of getting up super early but I might attempt to get up earlier than eleven on weekends from now on. ;)

3 comments:

  1. As much as I like sleeping in I prefer waking up at 7 every morning. I find it easier to get things done during the day when I do. Today though I stayed in bed until 9 since we are recovering from vacation...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, I found myself doing more throughout the day if I woke up and stayed up compared to waking up and going straight to the couch. Hopefully this could become a habit but I'm guessing I'll take my lazy weekends back hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man oh man, I try my darndest to sleep in on weekends and I can't! I'm terribly sad about it. I usually wake up at 7:30 on my own, and I feel like that's sleeping in. Yet on week days, I could sleep until 10am haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!