Friday, July 13, 2012

#88 from 101 in 1001



88. Do a link party with another blogger


So obviously I'm slowly chipping away at my list of 101 things in 1001 days and this is one of my first items I've crossed off! Yup, I did it!! I linked more than one post to two different parties!! I'm so proud of myself and it's kind of a cool feeling to see my post linked to someone else's blog! The two articles I've linked up are my Tabor Hall Plowing Bee article and my Here's How My Garden Grows posts along with a couple others.


The most rewarding part about linking up to other blogs would have to be seeing my stats grow for my blog! Being a blogger sometimes you feel discouraged if you see you only have a handful of followers but seeing just one or two more people follow you makes you excited and feel like people want to read what you have to say. And comments, comments are the "likes" in the fbook world, we LOVE comments. :)


Do you guys know of any cool linky's or do you think I should start doing linky parties? I'd love too but with only ten followers I'm not sure how many people would actually link back to me. If you think we could do a party please by all means let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!