Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Home Grown




Check out this lil cutie! She's home grown and tasted delicious!! We grilled some steaks up last night and I was too anxious to let her grow any bigger so I plucked her up and cleaned her off. She got cut up and became a blooming buttered onion that we enjoyed on the grill. I wish I was more patient when it comes to picking things from my garden but I can't help it, I get so excited I have to try them out early. Is anyone else having issues with being patient when it comes to gardening? Also, how does the rest of your garden look? Would love to see pictures, I promise I'll post my garden pics soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!