Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday's


A week that feels so "off" from the holiday being a weekday. But that's ok, that just means I get another weekend here in another two days :)

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #225-242
  • Family filled fourth activities
  • Date night in the swather with Travie
  • My bestie for giving me the talking too I needed
  • Walking it's empowering me and telling me I'm doing great with my health goals
  • My new list of 101 in 1001 for kicking my "bucket list" into gear and making me responsible for what I want to do with myself :)
  • Nerud's for being a great family to celebrate holidays with
  • Sleepy Sunday's for allowing me to get a little relax time in
  • Beseda Practice for getting my toes tapping and getting to see all the youngin's again! LOVE IT!
  • God giving a close friend the gift of life by giving them a brand new baby to raise
  • A relaxing day off in the middle of the week
  • Daddy/Daughter time! (this is far and in between anymore it seems)
  • My garden being patient with me while I'm not out there to attend to the weeds
  • Bubba for sitting patiently with us while watching fireworks Tuesday night on our porch
  • A simple hug putting a thousand words into perspective
  • News articles about a fellow Czech town, heck we're getting recognized!!
  • My credit score for being "excellent", can't get any better than that right?!
  • Subway's BMT for never letting me down 
  • Pamida for closing and giving me great deals of items needed for showers and gifts


I just love this quote that came with this picture, "A bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't." -Charles Spurgeon 

Can you believe in just eleven short weeks I've came up with OVER 250 different things I'm thankful for?! That's almost 23 thankful "things" a week! So glad I've started doing this, it really makes me realize that life doesn't suck as much as I thought it did! Thankfulness is paying off with my positive attitude here lately also.

2 comments:

  1. Counting your blessings is a good way to remember how rich you are! May you find joy as you count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully creative and expressive how you have been aware of your Joys ~ blessing to you ~ ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!