Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

This past week has sent many blessings my way like normal. I really should be better about posting them as they happen because when I get to my computer I always forget half of them.

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #263-278
  • Plowing Bee's for showing me what it was like back when open cab tractors were considered new technology
  • Travis for making a small commitment but a major step forward in our relationship
  • Verizon for taking our money for allowing us to have new phones
  • Rain! We didn't get much of anything, but something is better than nothing right?!
  • Patience while teaching dance lessons, it really is so rewarding
  • Dried cranberries for snacking on
  • Hugs for tough times
  • Subway gift cards
  • Google Docs for allowing me to no longer loose my USB drives
  • The sprinkler for keeping my garden somewhat moist
  • Clean laundry
  • Sleep! I'm so thankful for ONE night at home, I rarely get those with C.Days prepping going on
  • Tyler for being an awesome figure 8 racer and taking home a big win at the hometown race
  • A free night to do absolutely nothing, I need it more than anything
  • Lemon water for the encouragement to keep drinking my water
  • You guys, all my family, friends and followers for continuing to support my blogging addiction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!