Monday, August 20, 2012

#30 from 101 in 1001

30. New running shoes

I did it, I bit the bullet and bought myself a new pair of running shoes. I literally haven't bought new tennis shoes since high school. I mean, yes I buy a new pair of white shoes once a year and wear them for Czech Days but other than that, I rarely buy myself anything new. I keep telling myself I've got fifteen pair of shoes at home and don't need another pair until mine are worn out. I have heard rumors that the Nike Shox are bad shoes for people with knee and back problems so I keep convincing myself that it's ok to get rid of my four pair but haven't done so yet. Maybe since I now have a new pair of shoes I'll purge the old ones and limit myself to only two pair of Shox?! So what do you think of the newbies? Sweet? Bright colored of course. I'm not sure how I feel about the colors but I needed to go out on a limb and felt this would be perfect for the popular neon colored outfits that are stylish right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!