Friday, August 3, 2012

Freebie Friday



I've come to post my goodies! It's been a couple weeks but have no fear, I'm still collecting them and ready to share what I've earned with you guys! Some items I got lucky on these past weeks and some are totally not for me, but since I got them FREE I'm willing to give them to someone who needs them! Items include:
  • Target Beauty Bag with samples and coupons
  • Schlick Hydro Razor
  • Bigelo Tea Packet
  • Bigelo Tea coupons
  • Treseme Shampoo
  • Bodcology Body Lotion Sampler
  • Aveno Shampoo & Conditioner 
  • Dishwasher Soap Packets
  • Tanning Lotion Sample Pack
  • Dry Powder Organic Baby Food
  • Crystal Light Martini Glass
  • Dr. Oz Face Serum
  • TWO Enfamil Formula's (retail on these were $15/piece)
  • Nutrogena Face Sunblock Sampler
  • Milk Bones Trail Mix Dog Treats
  • Ovaltine Milk Chocolate Mix-In Samplers
  • Ovaltine Milk Coupons
  • Laundry Liquid Soap
  • Enfamil Coupons ($50 worth of formula coupons)
  • FREE Bounty Paper Towels Coupons
I really enjoy getting sampler packets of shampoo's because I'm constantly wanting to switch up what I use and these are perfect, almost all of them I can get at least 1-3 uses out of so they typically go a lot further than you'd expect. I also like to save a couple to use when we travel, so much easier to use these than drag our big bottles with us on trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!