Friday, August 17, 2012

Freebie Friday

I've finally gotten time to take my picture of the freebies at home! Enjoy :)


This week a ton of coupons came in the mail. Items I've received include:
  • FREE Edy's Ice Cream
  • Purina Cat Chow cat food
  • WEN hair conditioner
  • BIC permanent marker 
  • $2 coupon for BIC permanent marker
  • FREE package of Oscar Meyer hot dogs or bacon
  • Pampers diaper coupons
  • Pampers formula coupons
  • FREE Pampers wipes coupons
  • Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut bar
  • FREE Kit's Organic Fruit & Nut bar coupon
  • FREE Nivea Lip Care Product coupon
  • FREE Bath & Body Works product up to $10 value
  • $1 coupon for Kotex products
  • FREE Treseme Shampoo product coupon
  • Kotex tampon sample
  • Kotex liner sample
  • Kotex clutch
  • Lotion samples
  • Facial towel samples
  • Face cleanser samples
  • Mornings wet cat food can
  • Mornings wet cat food coupons


Little couponing update also. I'm bad about showing you guys my product match-ups because I've been super busy this summer and haven't had time to sit down and do my weekly trips. The items inside the black box are my most recent trip (as you can tell by the 8/8/12 date). Not horrible, my average savings this time around was 46% so I was impressed. No I'm not up to the 100% savings level yet but I did catch a couple of freebies and those always make me feel like I'm winning! Within the past four months alone I've had over $90 in coupons and have saved at least $125. That alone is awesome!!


2 comments:

  1. I am amazed at what you get for so cheap! i am your newest follower! :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm so excited to get freebies and cheap items! I'll have to update more often, haven't really let you guys in on my secrets lately ;)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!