Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday

This week (like every other week) flew by and I barely had time to snap a shot of all my goodies! Friday's are kind of a horrible day for me to religiously post because it seems Friday nights are usually busy but I enjoy giving you a weekly update so you can see what I all get for the whole week. Here goes!


  • Venus razor
  • Venus razor cartridge coupons
  • TWO Nescafe Momento Mocha Coffee drink mix-in's
  • FREE Oscar Meyer Bacon or hot dog coupons (again!)
  • A handful of samples of different types of syrup's
  • Coupons for syrup's
  • Sample of lotion
  • Olay skin tightening lotion
  • FREE Nivea lip care prodcuts (again)
  • Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups
  • Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups coupons
  • Jergens lotion
  • Jergens lotion coupon
I didn't get a chance to get a grocery list put together because Friday is my usual shopping day and I was at the State Fair on Friday. I'm hoping to get a list together and shopping done tonight or tomorrow! Will update you with it when I do get the shopping done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!