Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scentsy Samples

Quick post but would like to see how much feedback I receive to determine if I post more about Scentsy on my personal blog. I'm going to be sending out my September Scent of the Month samples and was wondering how many (if any) of you would be interested in trying out the new scent?

This month's scent will be Caramel Pear Crisp. The description: Perfectly ripe pear and juicy nectarine blanketed in a brown sugar rust and topped with a dollop of warm caramel cream.

The warmer of the month will be Pumpkin. Stroll through rows of plump pumpkins as leaves make a satisfying crunch under your feet. Pick Pumpkin- it's the best in the patch! This bewitching warmer looks ready to be carved into the ultimate jack-o-lantern with a glossy, reactive glaze that pops in autumn orange.

Also, September first marks many other new exciting things with Scentsy! They will be releasing their new scented greeting cards line Sincerely Scent and also have a new Fall/Winter Catalog launch. I have catalogs ready to go if anyone is wanting to check out the new items! Let me know if you're interested in either!

If you're interested please either leave a comment or send me a quick message with your mailing address so I can get your sample ready to send out! I will be mailing samples out on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey! I just emailed you--I love the pumpking warmer and would love to try the new scent! I will definitely have to start ordering "fall" scents soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kels! Sorry I'm a little behind--life has been crazy here! Anyway, I got the scent a few days after you sent it and I loved it! It literally made my mailbox and smell yummy even! I have a busy week this week but will look over the catalog soon and hopefully order some new fall ones asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to try new recipes in my slow cooker this Fall. I love how the sweet potatoes collapse a bit into the stew in this recipe. I'm bookmarking. Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you have just made my day. I was just talking to my husband about wanting to make more things from scratch. This is awesome. Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!