Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

CZECH DAYS is here! Not much time but I'll post quick for you guys ;)

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #295-302
  • Friends for helping me to celebrate the best weekend ever!
  • Understanding co-workers who are willing to take the reins while I'm out
  • Thankfully I'm around for another Czech Days!
  • Patient quiet kids at practice so we can get done quicker 
  • Travis for doing the housework while I'm getting prepped for the big weekend
  • My parents for always encouraging me to spread my love for my heritage
  • Gift cards to eat free for the week that I'm not working
  • The weather for giving us a break for the weekend (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!