Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

Life is finally slowing down enough that I feel I'm back in control again. So without further ado, here's my weekly list of fuzzy happy feelings.


THANKFUL THURSDAYS #320-338
  • Friends who share with me that they love my blog and want me to continue it (shout out to you Lisa!)
  • God's grace and wisdom of whispering in my ear that I should give to those in need 
  • Facebook for making it easier for me to sell unwanted clothes
  • Me having the ability to learn to let go and sell unused items, I need to purge my over flowing closet!
  • Verizon for sending us a super huge bill and not telling us all the "rules" of the new contract, I guess we're thankful we have the money to pay the bill...
  • Great Western for storing my money that I want to spend
  • Mother Nature for giving us a break and making up for the hot summer days/nights she gave us thus far
  • My besties; Loretta, Dolly, Patsy, Patty, Deana, Reba, Faith, Shania and Taylor for helping to encourage me to be awesome and help me to see I will never be a famous singer.
  • My garden for giving me onions and potatoes, even though I was doubtful anything was left out there
  • My grocery store in my basement for giving me ample choices of snacks and meals to create
  • Travis' playful-ness that reminds me why I love that booger
  • A good book to get lost in
  • My hammock and the breeze
  • Suntans.... not sunburns
  • Pop tarts for a quick breakfast
  • My 101 in 1001 list for holding me accountable and not putting on things I want to do for me
  • My blog readers, I love hearing from each and every one of you
  • God for giving me the encouragement to speak on his behalf and spread his word
  • Comments on my posts/blog


Linking my post up to:
Gratitude Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!