Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

Well, life's always busy I'm realizing. Here lately although I know I have a hectic life I have decided to take on a couple new things. I'll keep you posted but here's the weekly list! 

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #357-372
  • The opportunity to be asked to help with the youth group program (this really means a lot to me!)
  • My newest goal of hitting an 11 minute and some odd seconds mile! I'm so close to hitting my goal finally
  • Starbucks Frappuccino drinks from my grocery store in the basement
  • My new partner in crime Dolly for being the cutest little bucket calf to date, she follows us around the yard like a little puppy, we love it ;)
  • My "grocery store" full of food, although we may look at it and complain that we have nothing to eat, in reality, the food we have would last some families a year if they were living off of no money
  • A busy scheduled life, it can be stressful but right now I feel on top of the world
  • Pinterest for saving all of my visions in cute little boards (my OCD-ness loves this!)
  • New potential recruits for Scentsy, we always love growing our team
  • Nike shorts and Adidas tennis shoes for being comforting 
  • Travis' playful phone conversations
  • Our cute little puppy Dolly, her personality cracks us up
  • The chance to go to the state fair and play for dignitaries
  • Interest in another Fall/Winter craft show from vendors, can't wait to do more
  • COUPONS
  • Shrek cup from McDonald's (yes I know they're recalled but I still use them, I can't help it I love them!)
  • Scentsy mailings for coming back with some business, I might just do more mailings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!