Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Update to: #30 from 101 in 1001

Ok, so here was my previous post about my 101 in 1001 goal. My goal was: #30. New running shoes. Well, I wore them around awhile only to realize a couple things, A. They weren't comfy, B. They were too small, C. They weren't meant for gravel road running workouts and D. I didn't really love the colors....

So, I kindly asked the sales associate if I could return them a couple weeks later. She said absolutely with no questions asked and I ended up taking them back to exchange them for these instead.



Yup, these bad girls are my new favs! I LOVE THEM! They're super comfy, they fit great and they're trail shoes meaning they actually work pretty nifty on gravel roads. I've never been a major Adidas fan but these are kind of nice. They're roomy and don't hug my feet too much. What do you guys think? Like the new shoes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!