Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Women of Faith


Oh my goodness! I'm super super SUPER excited that Women of Faith (WOF) will be back in Kansas City again this year. If you're a friend of mine on fbook you saw I posted this picture last year.


It was a picture from one of the worship teams that went out on stage to get us excited and ready to open our hearts and minds to praise God for all the glories he has given us. This year the same location has been choose and as much as I'd LOVE to travel to Des Moines, IA to get the experience somewhere else I'm kind of glad we're going back to the same location we went to last year. Hopefully everything will be a bit more familiar to us that way and we won't get lost.

This year's theme is Celebrate What Matters. Here's the little bio about the event I pulled from the website,
"We all experience good times and bad days, triumphs and tragedies. But no matter what life throws at you, this is what matters: God loves YOU. (Always has. Always will.) You’re invited to be part of a very special celebration. Compelling stories, Bible-based teaching, world-class music, unstoppable inspiration, and a few surprises combine for an experience like no other. God loves you! And that means there is always a reason to celebrate." <--- Yup, that pretty much sums up what my weekend will be filled with!!

When I was younger I went to a couple of the Revolve Tour shows that are centered more for teens so when I found out that WOF was for the adult version of people like me I got excited. I used to go with other teens from surrounding churches and then we'd go and visit churches in big cities. After mom asked if I was interested in going to the WOF ones, I got extremely excited! Me and mom rarely get to have a girls weekend so this was a great experience that I was glad to take on with my mom. 

If anyone is interested in joining us we'd love to have you come along! Hotels typically need to be booked a little bit earlier so we'd like to know by the beginning of October if at all possible. If we get ten or more people to go ticket prices also drop. The ticket prices are around $100ish so they're extremely reasonable and well worth the money! There's more info on the website site Women of Faith for this specific location but if you go to the events tab you can see where else they're located at. 


1 comment:

  1. "Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? Delete Skype Account Watch Cartoons Online Sports Streaming Sites Movie Streaming Sites Speed Dating Questions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!