Monday, September 24, 2012

#85 from 101 in 1001

85. Have twenty followers

Have twenty blog followers was just an dream at the beginning of this journey of 101 in 1001. Now it's a reality and I'm so grateful to those who have taken the time to "follow" me and my stories. I cannot believe that in less than two months I've gone from less than five followers to twenty!? I started this blog as a way for me to tell my life stories and share my knowledge with others whom I assumed would just be family and friends but now I have twenty people who are interested in me enough to follow me! So, as a special shout out to those who have taken the time to follow me I wanna say thanks to the following people:

Thanks again you guys, you're all super awesome! As you can tell, I'm slowly progressing and checking items off my list. I've got a couple that I need to post about but haven't got around to it. Like for example: with the addition of a new (to me) sewing machine I'm sure I can accomplish some of those other projects I want to get done. Some of the items on my list I haven't even started thinking about yet but I know those will eventually be crossed off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelsey! As far as drilling rye with a small drill :)...the farms in this area are rather small, compared to your area. We farm about 100 acres total. I agree, it's fun to see how things are done differently in other areas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!