Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Scentsy News

The new catalog is finally here! I'm sure some of you are just as excited as I was when I found out what all of the new products were! This month there is a ton of new things being released so I'm sure that everyone will find something new to love.

*WARMER OF THE MONTH* - Pumpkin
Stroll through rows of plump pumpkins as leaves make a satisfying crunch under your feet. Pick Pumpkin — it’s the best in the patch! This bewitching warmer looks ready to be carved into the ultimate jack-o-lantern, with a glossy, reactive glaze that pops in autumn orange. (ok so I'm super in love with this one, like literally, I would re-arrange my whole house to make this warmer be the focal point just because it's so cute!)


*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Caramel Pear Crisp
Caramel Pear Crisp: Perfectly ripe pear and juicy nectarine blanketed in a brown sugar crust and topped with a dollop of warm caramel cream


Enjoy this month's scent and warmer of the month for 10% off! 
As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!