Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

What a week, the whole week has been off a couple days due to the holiday. Hope everyone enjoyed that extra day off!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #373-389
  • An offer to potentially blog for MONEY! Yes, a sponsor looked at me (insert happy dance here)
  • Rain in the forecast, even the chance of rain makes us happy
  • A three day weekend!
  • A day spent with the boy working on the farm
  • Quality family time with my parents
  • The weather for cooling back down a bit
  • My un-needed gently used items for selling (hello savings account money)
  • A working dishwasher
  • Casey's "potato cheese bites" for supplying me a nutritious breakfast
  • Pinterest for new recipes that I'll never try but insist I must pin
  • Being able to support my local PEO by donating my commissions from Scentsy to them
  • Lovely phone conversations with my Texas fam! I sure miss them, cannot wait to see them here in a month
  • A clean house
  • Warm food on our plates
  • A positive attitude co-worker who always brings a smile to my face and a joy to my spirits (thanks Sheri)
  • Close friends who take the time to check in on me and Travis once in awhile
  • God's grace and love pouring over us, teaching us new things about ourselves daily

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, I like your Thankful Thursday list!

    Rain ... Did you get any?

    The Hubby and I spent a couple of quiality time days together in the Big City. It's fun to hang out and have a good chance to visit.

    Hard to beat a good visit with Mom, Dad and Sister. I enjoyed my August trip to NE a lot.

    Your picture quote is a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!