Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

Today I was at Husker Harvest days in Grand Island so didn't have much time to post. This will be short and sweet but there's so much to be thankful for!

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #390-401
  • A whole day to hang out with Travis, walk around lazily, and just spend time together. Husker Harvest Days is our once a year together trip and I'm thankful we have the opportunity to do it together.
  • Rain finally filling our cracks in the ground, we got nearly 1.5" woohoo!
  • The sun for shining and reminding us that although fall is quickly approaching that ol sun will never leave us stranded in the freezing cold
  • God's love poured out for me in times of frustration
  • Travis for offering to take me out to a nicer restaurant on our mini vacation away from the farm
  • The house for trying to stay clean during the week when I'm busy
  • Classes for finally winding down and the quarter for closing up
  • The crops for giving us some yields, although they weren't what we hoped for they're still better than a total loss
  • Catching up with cousins, it's nice to finally be on a level of getting along again ;)
  • Anticipation of a gorgeous couple getting married this weekend, we love all of our friends equally (or close to equally) but this bride holds a close bond with me. Can't wait to see my Scentsy Sis all prettied up!
  • The week almost being over, oh I'm super thankful for this one!
  • People loving my old wardrobe and buying my treasures that I no longer use, I cannot believe I never thought of selling my old goodies until now, but it's really helping move old clothes and giving me extra Christmas spending money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!