Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday's

It's my birthday week!! And how awesome is it that my birthday lands on a Friday night?! We're celebrating by having a girls day in Omaha and going to a Dwight Yokum concert that evening! I guess if Trav's going to be stuck in the field on my birthday there's no point in making me suffer, may as well enjoy a girl's night?!?

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #421-437
  • Birthday week!!
  • Keeping in contact with old friends and fellow ag alumni
  • The dog for going running with me in the evening, I don't feel as lonely (weird but it's the truth)
  • Lunch date with Jenny the day before my birthday
  • Scentsy orders for coming in!!!
  • My best running time for my nightly mile run (11:10 whoohoo), the last time I ran this fast was in high school, this is big for me!
  • Travis for being a trooper on these long evenings and early morning of harvest
  • RunKeeper for tracking my running and using it's gps skills to tell me exactly how awesome I am at running
  • Cassie, Margo and Sheebs for getting me out of the house and inviting me on our little girls night YEEEOOW
  • Mom for caring and asking how the headaches are, nothing fixes your cruddy mood like mom does
  • Dad's simple e-mails keeping up with me and reminiscing about childhood memories
  • Finishing up a little Christmas shopping
  • Crossing things off my 101 in 1001 list
  • My bestie Jessi for talking some sense into me, and for making me laugh
  • Crossing off gifts from my Christmas shopping list
  • Finally setting up a time to get my hair cut/colored (this is a twice a year thing it seems, I find it hard to make time but love the feeling after getting it done)
  • Fall setting in, oh the best season of the year!
Proof of my 11:10 mile! WooHoo!!

1 comment:

  1. yay for birthday week!! How far are you from the Big O?! We should try to meet up sometime for lunch or something...or the CWS?! Ryan's sister, my cousin, and a few others were super close with live there so we are there all the time!! I guess I never realized it was prob that close..or is it not?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!