Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#15 from 101 in 1001


15. Run a mile in less than ten minutes without stopping

I did it, I really did it! I ran a WHOLE MILE in less than ten minutes! This, mind you, hasn't happened since high school but it just happened almost 5 years later! WooHoo!!



This might be a silly goal to accomplish but to me, it's a huge deal. I really miss my running and not necessarily the way I feel while I'm running but the feeling I get when I'm done running. I always feel like I'm dying but when I'm done, I feel like I just ran a marathon and I'm ready for me. (Or maybe I'm just not pushing myself hard enough?). This is one goal that is actually a positive and healthy goal for me to reach however and I hope that this new running thing is not a fad but a serious lifestyle change I choose to keep up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!