Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Another week in the books, busy but I've came to grips with the fact that it's just life and that more than likely I'll always complain about being busy because I choose to stay busy. Our household consists of two people but I swear our household with two is busier than a household of ten.

THANKFUL THURSDAYS #467-486
  • Dried cranberries to snack on at work
  • Scentsy for picking up, hello Christmas shopping fund
  • Closet full of clothes to keep me warm
  • A slice of homemade pumpkin pie (thanks Sheri)
  • A happy puppy whose always excited to see me when I get home
  • Making it home from Texas in one piece
  • Pandora "workout" station for encouraging my running hype
  • Gorgeous fall leaves and their vibrant colors
  • New water bottles and cups to drink out of
  • Christmas shopping for almost being done
  • Grocery bill for staying smaller due to grocery store in my basement
  • Youth Group kids for being awesome, it's so fun hanging out with them 
  • Women of Faith Conference in Kansas City coming up this weekend! I'm so excited and grateful I get to go again
  • For having over 12,000 pageviews on my blog, what a rewarding feeling to know all my posting is getting read by you guys
  • Travis for doing the simple small things that make my day easier (including starting a load of dishes this morning)
  • Getting some awesome harvest family pictures taken
  • My Tahoe for still working, although we've had our words, you're still getting me from point A to point B minus a working 6-disc cd player
  • My house for staying warm and cozy over these past couple weeks of colder weather creeping upon us
  • Running, I'm so thankful I've built up the endurance to run further distances and love seeing the results and feeling accomplished when I get done
  • My health, I've been watching this family after Tina showed it to me and I've now realized that my 101 list can go on the back burner and I just need to be 100% thankful for my health and the health of my family and friends

I've noticed the "trend" on fbook is to find something to be thankful for each day of the month for November... well, look at me go! I've been doing thankful's year round now! No need to wait for Thanksgiving to give thanks, if you do it year round you'll realize that you've got a lot more to be grateful for. Are you participating in the Thankful Days of November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!