Friday, December 14, 2012

Besties Are The Best

Remember awhile back I mentioned my bestie knows how to make my days better? Well, she also knows how to take a good joke! Another quality requirement she passed when she was being interviewed for being my bestie! Hey it's a tough job but someone's gotta try to be there for me. Here's a snippet of our messages from earlier today.


Yup, she's fun and thankfully I can't annoy her too easily! Oh, and the best part? This morning I awoke to a text from her. The text was a recorded message of her listening to literally one of my fav songs of all time. Miss Dolly Parton singing "9 to 5". Yup, she knows me that well that she sends me messages with Dolly's songs when they're on the radio! LOVE YA YESSIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!