Friday, December 7, 2012

Blogging Career Highlight

WoooHooo!! (insert happy dance while I squeal at my desk) I was featured, FEATURED on another person's blog! I feel so excited and giddy about it! Go check out Deborah Jean's Dandelion House to see the neat article she did. I know it's a short little snippet but hey, a shout out is a shout out! I never imaged my lil bloggy blog would get noticed in the big boys world! Thanks so much Deborah for the shout out. Highlight of my "blogging career" thus far ;) Here's my original post about Kelsey's Grocery Store if you want to read the article.


Oh, and thanks to all you "viewers" out there who have helped me hit over 14,400 pageviews. How awesome, I never imagined I'd actually have that many people check me out in less than 9 months! That's almost 1549 a month or about 51 visits a day. I seriously love each and every one of you (the ones I've met in person and the ones I chit chat with in cyber world). You're all so awesome :) Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and talented enough to make this a full time gig?!

6 comments:

  1. hi. i'm new to the blog hop. my husband and i have a cattle farm in alberta. i also own and operate a small paper shop from the farm. the shop like my blog is call Black Ink Paperie. my blog features stories about the farm and growing up in small fishing village in nova scotia. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it. i did a guest post last week called "a cow's tale" which tells the story about one of our cows and her exciting life.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks and i can't wait to visit all the other blogs
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!! I of course came and checked you out! Looks like a fun new blog to follow! Hope you enjoy my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! We've followed you as well. We too love finding bloggers nearby. Loved your grocery store post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! It's quite the "store" sadly, this pic was taken awhile back. It's grown by leaps and bounds now ;)

      Delete
  3. Chuckles...Pleased as punch for you. I got featured too on Hibiscus House and I was pleased as punch myself.

    Like your little Country Store. I'm working on mine. My husband thought it outrageous this week that I got 5 bottles of detergent on sale/coupons/ecbs and all, lol. I told him I couldn't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, laundry detergent can be used until the end of time and it takes forever for it to expire! Keep stocking up and don't give up if it's a crappy week with ads! :)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!