Monday, December 3, 2012

Grilled Avocado Sandwich

So, this is my super simple fast and easy snack/meal that I go to when I'm too lazy to make "real" food. What is it? Well, I call it my avocado-ham-pepperoni grilled cheese sandwich. Basically it's a bunch of stuff thrown together and grilled up like a grilled cheese sandwich.


Simple easy directions: butter bread, place in pan, add avocado, add layers of ham, cheese and pepperoni  (or other meats and cheeses) and then layer the other piece of bread with avocado. Then place the bread on top and butter the outside of that piece. Flip and wait until the cheese is melted and the bread is nicely browned, then take off and enjoy!

These sandwiches are made a lot during harvest and I make them a lot as snacks when I get home from work. Travis likes them but he prefers the spicy avocado spread as I prefer the plain stuff. They're fun and quick which also works great for us.


Linking Up To:

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really good, except pepperoni as I am not a fan, never thought of grilling avocado, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!