Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Prayer & Silence

Today I had intentions of adding a couple more posts, but this has been floating around from my blog buddies and I feel it's more appropriate to follow suit and take this day to remember those who have lost loved ones. 

Although we may all have our own opinion's about gun laws and other political issues I pray, as a nation, that we can all band together and mourn the loss of the tragic losses of these families. As an American citizen we all have the right to believe and speak what we feel to be right. The Lord works in mysterious ways and I pray we find something positive in this situation to bring us closer to realize that the big picture is really what matters the most in life. To love our neighbors, to cherish the time here on earth with our families, to make ever lasting memories with the friends we do have. The Lord has blessed us all with so many miracles and I'm so grateful that he has gifted me another day here on this earth to work his wonders. Please take a day off and unplug  from the technology world to remember the important things in life.

"Don’t let any foul words come out of your mouth. Only say what is helpful when it is needed for building up the community so that it benefits those who hear what you say." -Ephesians 4:29



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!