Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This week was actually kind of normal, not running like a chicken with my head cut off but not staring at the clock praying the time hurries up cause the days are dragging. I suppose you could say I had time to just enjoy a week or sanity!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #572-590
  • A brisk wind nipping at my fingers and toes
  • Smiling faces greeting me at the bank when I come to deposit money
  • The smell of freshly baked chicken
  • Random "love ya" text messages
  • Greeting cards from neighbors and friends
  • Great customer service at Verizon
  • My puppy for not barking all night last night
  • Bubbles baths with steaming hot water
  • The wind whispering prayers and praises at night in the dark
  • Christmas lights shining brightly
  • Sun coming up slowly in the morning, its bright shining rays are signs of hope for a new day again and again, God forgives and promises tomorrow is gonna be even better yet!
  • "likes" from friends I haven't talked to in ages
  • Conversation's overhead from teenage boys at Subway talking about different "screening option plays"  they practiced at basketball practice
  • The beautiful fuzzy hair growing on the ponies reminding us that winter's here
  • Birds singing about the new day ahead that God has restored for us
  • New replacement phone for my broken down blown out speaker one
  • Local stores for having my crafting supply needs (and cheaper than Lincoln)
  • Travis for encouraging me with "words of wisdom"
  • Pinterest for giving me homemade Christmas present ideas, and step by step instructions on how to re-create them!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I like these! The one about the boys is Subway is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Well thank you! I love doing it, finding random joys in the world should be done more often. Makes you feel more grateful for the things you do have :)

      Delete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!