Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well, I'm a bad girl. I skipped a week of thankful's. I was so busy and my head fell off so I was busy chasing it trying to re-attach it. Forgive me. I promise I'll stick to a better schedule and post more often!

THANKFUL THURSDAY #591-609

  • The hectic holiday schedule for being over with
  • The amazing gifts from family members and friends
  • The Lord for giving me another holiday season spent with all of my family members
  • Travis for giving me the amazing gift of a new Dolly Parton CD! Woot Woot!
  • Laughter and memories made with cousins and siblings
  • A reminder or God's never-ending love for us
  • Lots of leftovers we got to take home
  • Christmas cards from friends and neighbors
  • A white Christmas! (we haven't got one for a couple years)
  • Checking a couple items off my 101 in 1001 list
  • Having a warm house to come home to each night
  • A humidifier finally adding some much needed moisture back into the air
  • Travis' family for feeling like real in-laws, let's just hope someday I'll actually get to be part of that wonderful family!
  • Christmas parties with friends, and the white elephant gift exchange that goes with it
  • Thankful for the Christmas songs to be off the radio, I'll still listen to them on Pandora but they don't need to be mainstream anymore
  • No more wrapping presents!
  • Positive attitudes thus far when I return back to the normal routines
  • The outpouring love and smiles from fellow church buddies
  • The birth of our Savior Jesus! (Happy birthday Jesus)

Can you believe I've already hit over 600 thankful's in less than 8 months?! Keep this up I'll be at 1000 in no time. How awesome would it be to hit my first 1000 in less than one year?! That means I'll have to hit 400 more thankful's in 4 months... Mission accepted!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list! Great to see what everyone is happy about.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!