THANKFUL THURSDAYS #421-437
- Birthday week!!
- Keeping in contact with old friends and fellow ag alumni
- The dog for going running with me in the evening, I don't feel as lonely (weird but it's the truth)
- Lunch date with Jenny the day before my birthday
- Scentsy orders for coming in!!!
- My best running time for my nightly mile run (11:10 whoohoo), the last time I ran this fast was in high school, this is big for me!
- Travis for being a trooper on these long evenings and early morning of harvest
- RunKeeper for tracking my running and using it's gps skills to tell me exactly how awesome I am at running
- Cassie, Margo and Sheebs for getting me out of the house and inviting me on our little girls night YEEEOOW
- Mom for caring and asking how the headaches are, nothing fixes your cruddy mood like mom does
- Dad's simple e-mails keeping up with me and reminiscing about childhood memories
- Finishing up a little Christmas shopping
- Crossing things off my 101 in 1001 list
- My bestie Jessi for talking some sense into me, and for making me laugh
- Crossing off gifts from my Christmas shopping list
- Finally setting up a time to get my hair cut/colored (this is a twice a year thing it seems, I find it hard to make time but love the feeling after getting it done)
- Fall setting in, oh the best season of the year!
|Proof of my 11:10 mile! WooHoo!!|