Monday, January 21, 2013

#86 from 101 in 1001

86. Update with at least one recipe a week for a month straight

Well, I'd say I hit that (finally)! I just needed a couple weeks off of classes so I had enough time in the week to gather the needed supplies to throw the recipes together. The best part, I'm loving having new things to add to my cook book!

Nov 26th Oreo Truffles
Dec 3rd  Grilled Avocado Sandwich
Dec 11th Bacon & Corn Bread
Dec 20th Snow Ice Cream
Dec 28th Chicken Alfredo Bake
Jan 4th Amish White Bread
Jan 8th Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
Jan 16th Homemade Chicken Pot Pie

So, there's my list of four PLUS a couple more weeks added on. Oh, did I mention that I've got three or four more written but waiting to post? I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to post them. I feel like with the holiday's I've been overwhelming you with a million posts so I figured a few a day and eventually I'll get all of them out there. I also re-organized my recipe binders, I'll post about that later as well.

3 comments:

  1. Woo that's great! I've been working hard on a lot of my longer term 101 items so it's been feeling like nothing is getting checked off. Feels great to put a line through it doesn't it? :)

    Betsy
    museumfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelsey. I saw your question on my link up party about suggestions for a link party of your own. Here is a tutorial I wrote about starting up a regular linky party: http://www.dianarambles.com/2011/11/how-to-host-successful-blog-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out your grilled avocado sandwich--I'll definitely be keeping that one in mind for a quick dinner recipe, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!