Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting To Know Each Other

So, I saw this awesome post and it "inspired" me to go ahead and give it a try! I know I've got a small amount of followers but you've got to start the interaction sometime, so I suppose we can start here. Today we're going to do something fun, I want to learn more about my followers, some of you I know personally, other's I have yet to meet. Fill out the questioner and let me get to know you better. Some of these are totally random but I found them comical. Good luck!

Leave a comment with your answers or blog your answers and "link up" to this post! Don't forget to add my button so people can play along with us. I'll of course be adding fun new random questions so be sure to follow me so you can get in on future rounds!
  1. Which shoe do you put on first? Really it depends on what I've got in my hands or if they're sitting perfectly lined up or thrown in a pile. Typically right though.
  2. What is the one thing you love most about my blog? Finding buddies and followers, plus getting to tell my story and having something to look back on and remember my daily life in years to come
  3. Do you re-gift gifts you've received from others? Well, what the crap am I going to do with fifty bottles of lotion?! Is that even a fair question?!
  4. Have you ever tried to sue someone? Not yet, but there are days that I'm likely to get sued due to premeditated murderous thoughts ;)
  5. What's the reasoning behind your blog name (if you have one)? Well, my name's Kelsey, and I'm using this space to let you know what I've been up too... simple enough
  6. What body part do you wash first? Personal, TMI but I suppose I go right into it and go for the hair, let those little strands soak I say!
  7. When's your birthday? Once a year
  8. Do you enjoy the name your parents named you or would you change it? Yup, sure enjoy Kelsey-Love-To-Polka-Homolka, the only possible change I'd ever make is my last name, let's just hope I find something hilarious to rhyme Nerud with
  9. Can you parallel park or do you drive around the block? I drive a Tahoe, nope, drive around the block and walk the distance
  10. Any funny nicknames you've received over the years? Don't judge, but in high school, my nickname was Homo, (homoLKA) is my last name, you get the drift...
  11. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Uh, nope, but I've sent a couple friends out for the snipes while I was the get-away vehicle ;)
  12. Pinterest? What's the one thing you pin the most? (leave your link too!) Probably a toss up between food/wedding/babies... All that I realistically don't have. Follow me! http://pinterest.com/kjhomolka/
  13. What do you loathe about housework the most? The dusting or the dishes, I despise them equally
  14. Are you a morning or night person? All nighter baby!!!
  15. What's your favorite holiday? Czech Days, then Christmas...
Told you some of them are silly! Throw in your info and link it up! Also, don't forget to leave your blog link so I can find you and "follow" you if I don't already!

PS: Don't forget I'm gearing up for a fun giveaway soon! If you're interested in sponsoring get a hold of me! Plenty of PR for you and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, I'll offer a larger ad space if you choose to sponsor also!

Linking Up To:
DianaRambles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!