Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Scentsy News

*SPECIAL* -Bring Back My Bar
They've got twenty retired bars that are back for the month of January so be sure to order them while you can!! They're available to order individually ($5) as a three pack ($14) or you can order all twenty for a discounted price of $85! 





*SPECIAL* - Double Hostess Rewards
Also, for the month of January only you have the opportunity to get double the rewards when you host a party! That means double the half priced items, double the free products credits and double the amount of freebies I give away as a thank you for hosting! 




*WARMER OF THE MONTH* - Be Mine
Cupid is bringing out the bling this Valentine’s Day! Be Mine is a radiant, patent-red warmer featuring a sparkling stunner of a bejeweled heart. Give it to that special someone, or just treat yourself!     




*SCENT OF THE MONTH* - Happy Go Lucky
Happy Go Lucky: A racing heart, daydreams, bouts of blushing — getting bit by the love bug can cause all sorts of symptoms. Happy Go Lucky captures the exhilaration of a new romance with luscious red berries, silky orchid, and Japanese plum floating on a cloud of amber vanilla






Enjoy this month's scent and warmer of the month for 10% off! 
As always you can order directly through me (for free shipping) or you can order off of my websites:
https://kelseyhomolka.graceadele.us/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!