Monday, January 14, 2013

Share The Love Blog Hop!

Kelsey over at Storeies of Kel is hosting a blog hop... Wanna join in? All you need to do is follow my blog {on the right of my page} and follow her rules {listed below}!

1. Please follow your host @ Link #1 and the Co-Host at Link #2. Also, follow the blog before you and any others that you like.
2. Please leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you are a new follower and found them on the "Share the Love Blog Hop"
3. Link up your blog's home page.

4. Copy and paste the code at the bottom into a new post on your blog.
5. Have fun!!


1 comment:

Comments are the most flattering form of letting me know you're reading along! In the blogging world these comments are bigger than "likes" and "retweets" and while you guys are all super awesome forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back to ya'll. I want to make sure I get back to each and every one of you! If you have a specific question by all means PLEASE email me (kelseyhomolka@hotmail.com). Plus, you'll get a faster response from me! Thankie again for reading along and don't forget to Keep On, Keepin Up!